2016年9月12日星期一

The Simplest Way to DIY LED Scanner Turn Signal Light on Volkswagen LAVIDA

I always love led scanner light, like the original turn signal light of Ford Mustang, that is really awesome.

Sometimes I am thinking if it is possible to modify a led scanner light on my Volkswagen LAVIDA, but there is no many led headlamp housings made for LAVIDA on the market, and sadly most of them are created for adding LED DRL function, no scanner light.


So I am thinking a simple way to achieve scanner light function. Then I find it is possible to fix a led strip light into the taillight, powered it by turn signal light wires, make it light up while I turn on the turn signal light and show scanner effect. That is my idea, it succeed by my DIY and looks cool, please see my practice and the final effect.






没有评论:

发表评论